- Proven effective in reducing relapses and slowing disability progression in relapsing MS.†
- Proven effective in slowing disability progression in PPMS.†
- Safety profile based on 3 clinical trials.
- In just 3 years, more than 150,000 people have been treated
globally with OCREVUS.§
- The #1 prescribed disease-modifying therapy (DMT)
for people starting or switching to a new MS medication.‡
See how OCREVUS has been proven to be effective for the treatment of relapsing multiple sclerosis (RMS).
OCREVUS IS THE ONLY FDA-approved treatment for primary progressive
multiple sclerosis (PPMS).
Before starting any new treatment, it's important to review possible
side effects and potential risks with your doctor, so together, you
can decide if it is right for you.
Let’s talk about the infusion experience
Your first dose will be split between 2 treatments for a total of 3 treatments your first year. Your treatment may be given at an infusion center, your doctor's office, or at home depending on what you and your doctor decide is right for you.